Revenue Management Graduate Programme
Carnival UK is the UK operating division of Carnival Corporation & plc, the largest leisure travel company in the world and amongst the most profitable and financially strong. Carnival UK operates the P&O Cruises & Cunard brands and is based in the historic shipping city of Southampton in our modern open-plan head office. This is the hub of all things cruising, and a hive of activity from designing ships to tasting menus to ensuring exceptional service to our guests all in order to ensure we provide unforgettable holiday happiness.
Cunard operates the most famous ocean liners in the world, with a fleet of 3 already in service and a new one on order for 2022. P&O Cruises is the leading and most recognised cruise brand in the UK and it operates a fleet of seven premium ships. P&O Cruises is also growing - in addition to the spectacular Iona - due to arrive in May 2020, and a further ship arriving in 2022 will increase our capacity by 50%. There is no better time to be joining a growing, exciting and dynamic world leader in cruise travel with a vision of being the No1 Travel Employer of Choice.
It takes great passion and real commitment to maintain our position at the top and because of that we were recently voted 15th most attractive employer within the UK. That’s why exceptional, passionate people are at the heart of our journey delivering the highest standards to our guests.
- You will be joining the heart of our Revenue Management team in a graduate scheme which will give you the opportunity to experience a full range of revenue (remove) analyst roles over a 2 year period.
- You will gain experience in core areas such as Deployment Planning, Revenue Systems, and Pricing and Inventory Management to name a few.
- We are looking for the most ambitious, talented and enthusiastic graduates who we can support and develop in to future leaders of our business within Revenue Management.
- In addition to graduating with a 2.1 in ideally Finance, Accounting, Business, Maths, Economics or a similar relevant degree;
- You will need drive, commitment and a real passion to succeed, together with the ability to tackle complex challenges, make decisions and influence colleagues.
- The rotations will enable you to experience a wide range of individual activities in each of the areas, working with colleagues across the business, and across the world, in developing, pricing and selling our cruises.
- This will give you an insight into how we work across the full life cycle of a cruise, and understanding of how we operate as a business in a fast-moving, constantly adapting department.
- Your development starts with full support from induction onwards.
- You will be assigned a mentor and receive continuous training and development to help you reach your full potential.
- After the completion of the programme, you will secure a role in one of the teams in the department, and set your course for the future in our fantastic company.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.