Finance Graduate Programme
Carnival UK is the UK operating division of Carnival Corporation & plc, the largest leisure travel company in the world and amongst the most profitable and financially strong. Carnival UK operates the P&O Cruises & Cunard brands and is based in the historic shipping city of Southampton in our modern open-plan head office. This is the hub of all things cruising, and a hive of activity from designing ships to testing menus to ensuring exceptional service to our guests all in order to ensure we provide unforgettable holiday happiness.
Cunard operates the most famous ocean liners in the world, with a fleet of 3 already in service and a new one on order for 2022. P&O Cruises is the leading and most recognised cruise brand in the UK and it operates a fleet of seven premium ships. P&O Cruises is also growing - in addition to the spectacular Iona - due to arrive in May 2020, and a further ship arriving in 2022 we will need to increase our capacity by 50%. There is no better time to be joining a growing, exciting and dynamic world leader in cruise travel with a vision of being the No1 Travel Employer of Choice.
- We are looking for the most ambitious, talented and enthusiastic graduates who we can support and develop in to future leaders of our business within Finance.
- In addition to graduating with a 2.1 in ideally Finance, Accounting, Business, Maths, Economics or a similar relevant degree; you will need drive, commitment and a real passion to succeed, together with the ability to tackle complex challenges, make decisions and influence colleagues.
- You will be joining the heart of our Finance team in a graduate scheme which will give you the opportunity to experience a full range of financial roles over a 3 year period.
- You will gain experience in core areas such as Financial Planning and Analysis, Financial Accounting and Financial Reporting to name a few.
- You will have every opportunity to have impact and to influence decision making in this unique environment.
- We are offering a development graduate programme with a minimum of 4 placement's specifically designed to not only develop your technical skill in finance but just as importantly help you establish what it takes to be a future leader.
- Your development starts with full support from induction onwards. You will be assigned a mentor and receive continuous training and development to help you reach your full potential in addition to full study support for either a CIMA or ACCA qualification.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.