Temporary Customer Service Advisor
West Quay Limited is one of the South’s leading Mail Order Response Handling and Fulfilment Services providers, based in Bevois Valley.
- We we are looking for someone to work weekends in our small and friendly call centre during our busiest time of year.
- You will be taking customers' orders and handling their queries.
- The position is available immediately until Christmas.
- Strong computer skills (you will be using several systems to access customer accounts)
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written, as we deal in product personalisation (good spelling is essential)
The hours are 9.00am to 4.00pm, Saturday and Sunday (extra weekday hours may be available)
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working
restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.