Customer Solutions Graduate Programme
6 days left
- Full Time
We’re looking for two graduates who are great at developing relationships to join our Customer Solutions department. If you are curious and have fantastic listening skills, you’ve got a great foundation for delivering excellent services for our customers. The scheme lasts two years and is made up of three rotations at our UK Head Office in Stockley Park.
- This programme operates on a Watch – Share – Do structure, so if you are the kind of person that wants to keep on learning – both for personal development and to get stuck into a new profession – this scheme could be a great fit.
- Graduates can expect to join meetings or projects in an observing and absorbing capacity at first, then move on to sharing their views, approach and debriefing, and finally leading meetings, processes or projects, delivering internal presentations and facilitating conversations with your team.
- You’ll need to be open to visiting other offices and travelling to client sites; that’s all part of the professional relationship skills we’re looking for.
- The placements will cover three key areas:
- Customer Solutions – Stockley Park (12 months)
- Bid team: Supply Chain Design – Stockley Park (6 months)
- Bid team: Commercial Bid Management – Stockley Park (6 months)
- Your first port of call is 12 months in our Customer Solutions Team, where you’ll be designing and implementing commercially viable logistics solutions for new and existing customers.
- In this first placement you can expect to kickstart your skills development in customer support and engagement, whilst also starting to cultivate management skills through handling your own accounts.
- You’ll be working on a range of different projects in the mid- to large-scale, which will give you a fantastic introduction to the K+N business and managing key accounts.
- This is followed by two six-months placements, one in supply chain design and the other in commercial bid management, where you would be teamed with a commercial bid manager and given greater responsibilities following your acclimatisation period.
- You’ll be based in the same location as the company directors, so there’s a high level of exposure for high-performing individuals.
- K+N want to move from customer satisfaction to customer delight, so it’s critical that our Customer Solutions graduates are excited by working directly with customers and delivering the best services possible.
- If you’re looking to develop your skills and build industry knowledge early in your career, you will definitely enjoy this role. Graduates who have thrived in this department have typically been confident networkers, and are proactive and accountable within their teams.
- Essentially, if your approach is to champion customers and be flexible and responsive to their changing needs, we should be a good fit for you.
- It’s up to you to manage the compass of your own career - we want you to have the room to develop your natural strengths and shape the direction of your career journey at K+N
- Graduates on the Customer Solutions scheme have typically progressed their careers to more senior positions within the functions they have experienced on the scheme, such as Customer Solutions, Customer Excellence or the Bid Team.
- A 2:2 degree qualification (achieved or expected) and 5 GCSE’s Grade A-C including Maths & English
- Right to work in the UK
- You must be geographically mobile, able to relocate for placements and have a driving license/access to transport
- Financial support with a professional qualification linked to programme
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.