6 days left
- Full Time
Insure Your Health based in Bournemouth town centre, is an intermediary working on behalf of VitalityHealth and Aviva, offering customers the opportunity to obtain a tailored quotation for Private Medical Insurance. We are a telephone based sales operation providing a Business to Customer (B2C) service and currently employ around 60 staff in a mixture of telemarketing, sales and support roles.
We pride ourselves in offering an advised, consultative service to our customers, demonstrating a wholly ‘we care’ attitude, where the customers’ best interests is at the heart of all we do.
We are imminently launching a Company rebrand, which has opened up a challenging, yet highly rewarding opportunity for a creative, tech-savvy individual to join us in this exciting stage of our journey.
The successful applicant will be able to showcase their knowledge, abilities and talent in assisting the company with a highly successful rebrand while creating and implementing its social media and marketing strategy. This position will provide exposure to a multitude of areas and will be a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to build their marketing career.
The aim of the strategy is to achieve superior customer engagement and optimisation of company platforms, focusing on brand management and social awareness to increase website and social media traffic.
- Support the marketing lead to manage and deliver all work streams and relationships with specialist agencies, helping us to deliver the marketing strategy
- Assist in the delivery of our rebrand programme - which includes the review and refresh of literature, tone of voice implementation, reviewing internal brand assets and bringing the brand alive in our new offices.
- Co-ordinate digital marketing, social media and automated marketing activities, alongside the marketing manager and our 3rd party agencies, to generate the required leads into the business.
- Develop a customer testimonial process – including reaching out to positive customers, aligning their comments with key benefits, seeking ratings and permissions for marketing and setting up customer photo shoots.
- Working with our PR agency, activate PR programmes to deliver cover and engaging content, which communicates our key messages, raises the company profile and ultimately generates enquiries.
- Implementation of our content and social media strategy, developing content to attract and connect with users, drive ROI and create improvements to the customer journey.
- Support the on-going development of our website – copy, content and design, including use of our CMS.
- Develop customer insight, data-capture and customer experience reports to support the delivery of our activities – including analysis of customer data from our CRM.
- Support in the measurement and optimisation of all marketing activities to evaluate ROI and adapt our approaches accordingly.
- Follow guidelines issued by the Compliance Team to ensure all communication is in line with FCA and Company regulations.
The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of B2C digital marketing and all social media channels, with enough technical capabilities to manage their work effectively.
- Degree in marketing or related field (Desired, not essential)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills including spelling, grammar and tone
- Highly motivated with excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Creative thinker, demonstrating passion and initiative
- An eagerness to learn and participate in a broad spectrum of activities
Working hours: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday (including 1 hour lunch break)
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.