Asset Management – Business Change Graduate Programme 2019
Change Management comprises of over 30 professionals across disciplines including; Project Management, Business Analysis, IT development and Testing. We are accountable for ensuring business change is implemented successfully across the division from small enhancements to division wide transformational change.
Project Managers initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control and deliver projects. Business Analysts provide conceptual solutions to often complicated business problems and outline associated opportunities, risks, costs and timescales. Meanwhile, Test Managers ensure our solutions are fit for purpose from business and technical perspectives. Each discipline requires highly effective relationships with suppliers and stakeholders at all organisational levels.
We deliver tangible benefits to client experience, distribution of our products and services, operational efficiency and ongoing regulatory adherence.
- This role sits with our team in London (Exchange Square), but the candidate will be expected to be willing to travel to our other UK offices as and when required. These office locations are Gatwick, Northwich, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- Working alongside our professionals you will have the opportunity to learn and apply best practice Change Management methodology, tools and techniques. You will gain valuable experience in Business Analysis, Project Management & Test Management across a variety of projects, with exposure to a number of key people, products and systems across the division.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to attain qualifications in a relevant industry standard.
- A 2:1 degree in an academic discipline
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Analytical mindset
- Developed communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Team working skills
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.