Asset Management – Investments Graduate Programme 2019
Close Brothers Asset Management provides holistic financial planning and investment management services to business owners, professionals, retirees and high net worth individuals. We help our clients plan for their own and their families’ futures.
This role will sit within our team in London (Exchange Square), but the candidate will be expected to be willing to travel to our other UK locations as and when required. These office locations are Gatwick, Northwich, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
The Advice business focuses on offering high quality holistic financial planning advice to our clients. This includes: Pension and Retirement Planning, Inheritance Tax Planning, Investment Planning, Mortgage Advice
- They will support Financial Planners, and ultimately clients, in the advice giving process.
- Working on operational processes and procedures, creation of suitability reports, product research and technical analysis.
- A 2:1 degree in an academic discipline
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative and prioritise and plan own workload
- A “can do” approach
- Good report writing and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to experience a rotation around the Advice business, so that they gain a full understanding of the different aspects of the wider operations and be in a strong position to develop the foundations of their future career.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to attain qualifications and progress towards becoming a fully qualified Financial Planner.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.