Benefits of USA private club Internship through BSG
Seeking students with a minimum of 1 year practical experience in Food & Beverage or Culinary for an Internship in America working at exclusive private country clubs.
They will have the opportunity to experience a club service model unlike any other around the world:
- They will get to see and participate in a diversity of service experiences that range from:
- A-la-carte dining
- Spectacular buffets
- Club social events
- Themed dining events
- Sports and hospitality
- Private events
- High-end intimate dinners to large celebrations
- Housing is facilitated by the club, and fully furnished apartments, with utilities included, is made available to the students upon their arrival.
- You live within a community with swimming pools, gym, BBQ and tennis amenities .
- The students do pay for these accommodations but that is done as an automatic deduction by the club.
- The club also provides transportation to the club where needed.
- The students get to enjoy cultural and behavioral diversity of an employee group from all over the world and make life long friendships.
The students are responsible for paying their own visa and travel cost. BSG does not charge the students anything. BSG assists the students in obtaining their visas through credited visa companies. The cost of a visa for qualified students is $500, which includes health insurance and SEVIS fees
The majority of students arrive in May / June or September / October of every year They may opt to spend the whole 12 months at one club or do the split program. This way they have the opportunity to visit at least two different parts of America, travel around the US from where they are based, see the operations of two very different club types since the northern clubs are different from the southern clubs, gain two different sets of management perspectives and continue to gain valuable knowledge in the hospitality business. They also get to have contact (networking) with the Top 2% of society.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.