Finance Summer Internship
In a company with a strong financial performance like ours, it’s safe to say that our Finance team has their work cut out for them.
- As a Finance Summer Intern you’ll work in a dynamic and friendly team spread across three key areas: core accounting (accounts payable, cashiers or management accounts), financial accounting (within a Business Division) and other accounting (internal audit, tax or group accounts) at our head office in Guildford.
- You’ll spend nine weeks with us, working on exciting challenges and gaining hands-on, hard-to-beat experience from day one.
- As well as getting stuck into a stimulating range of corporate and trading accounts, you’ll get a chance to apply your technical know-how to real business problems.
- Valid work permit for permanent work in the UK without restrictions after graduation
- On course for a 2:1 or above in a numerate or business related degree
- A level maths at grade A or above (or equivalent)
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.