Business Development Executive (UK, German, Dutch)
The Business Development Executive Role
- Identifying, developing and qualifying new business opportunities with decision makers.
- Initiating outbound telephone, email and social contact with these potential customers.
- This will involve making at least 80 phone calls each day.
- Qualifying and closing sales appointments with these potential customers for our clients to attend.
- Have excellent administration skills, accurately updating the CRM and providing clients with accurate synopses of qualified sales appointments and supplying pre-meeting documents.
- Use all available means to perform effective research in the initial development and on-going maintenance of our clients' potential customers.
- Able to work towards and exceed targets with a competitive spirit while upholding quality and integrity.
- Speaking to C-level executives of some of the world's largest businesses and brands daily.
- Be able to communicate your progress to clients effectively on weekly update calls and quarterly face to face reviews.
- Especially confident using the telephone.
- Energetic with a hunger to succeed, increase and grow your sales and marketing skill set.
- Very strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take advice and feedback on board to constantly develop and improve.
- Great remuneration and opportunities to make money. (OTE 90% bonus).
- Exposure to the world’s largest tech companies such as Oracle, SAP, Google and IBM.
- Free breakfast.
- Monthly employee awards and company socials.
- Quarterly companywide parties.
- Expert training and development with your own Career development plan.
- A fast pace, exciting and dynamic work environment.
- The opportunity to develop career to Account Management and New Business Acquisition.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.