Senior Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
Digital communications, owned, earned and paid, play a pivotal part in marketing our colleges and university centre to prospective students. This post offers the chance to be a key player in maintaining and developing our strong online presence through our websites, online advertising and social media platforms.
- Responsible to the Marketing Manager you will oversee a small team to create, place and evaluate great content and campaigns that capture the attention of potential students for Sparsholt College, University Centre Sparsholt and Andover College.
- You’ll be a proactive and enthusiastic person with significant digital marketing skills and proven experience of working across all on online channels. Ideally you will be familiar with the education environment and ready to build internal relationships to help get our message across in multiple competitive markets.
This is a great opportunity to join our friendly and hard-working Marketing Team whilst developing your experience and professional practice. We look forward to hearing from you if you’d like to join us and put your talents to work here!
- Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
- Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Car Share Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
- Flexible Working Policy
- Holiday entitlement of 23 days plus Public and Bank Holidays along with college closure days at Xmas.
- Access to an employee assistance scheme
- On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
- Gym classes at the Sparsholt campus
- You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
- Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey.
- Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
- Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
- Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
- Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
- There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.