Football Coaching roles in China
Opportunity China are currently looking for passionate and enthusiastic qualified football coaches to train youngsters in China's tier 1 city of Shenzhen.
Football Coaches work for only 18 hours a week, with no office hours. All coaches receive a full orientation to help them settle in to life in Shenzhen, with close support to find an apartment and a helpful HR Team to assist with questions and day-to-day life.
- Student age range: Primary/Elementary- Middle School
- Class size: 40-50 students
- Class length: 40 minutes per class
- Working Hours: 18 hours per week (often working 4 days per week, Monday to Friday)
- Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bi-lingual Chinese teacher
Learn more about Shenzhen in our City Guide
- Education: Bachelor’s degree and Football Coaching Badges
- Experience: 2 years teaching relevant experience
- Salary: CNY15,000-17,000 per month, for 18 teaching hours per week, often over just 4 days Monday to Friday. Salary inclusive of accommodation allowance.
- Flight Reimbursement: Full reimbursement
- Other: Medical insurance, regular social events, paid public holiday
- Training: Orientation and ongoing training provided
With overseas placements or internships it is worth noting that some companies may charge additional fees and should be thoroughly researched before committing. If you have any questions about this opportunity please contact email@example.com
Solent University has a limited funding scheme to support students on unpaid work experience or placement opportunities: https://portal.solent.ac.uk/support/finance/student-funding/unpaid-placement-support-grant.aspx
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.