Social Media & Community Manager
The community and social media team is looking for a highly motivated, creative individual to build and execute Multiplay’s community and social media strategy as well as contribute to Unity’s social media and community presence.
The community and social media team supports and interacts with every cross-functional team within the company, so the ideal candidate must be self-driven, detail oriented, able to multi-task and deliver with high quality.
- Build social media campaigns for Multiplay features, services and supported games
- Communicate daily with Multiplay’s community on forums and social media
- Understand and identify audience content preferences and trends across all channels
- Build and execute Multiplay blog content for the Unity Blog
- Manage rhythm of business meetings, plans, and deadlines across various Multiplay and Unity initiatives
- Use analytics and data trends to influence current and future ideas and campaigns
- Self-starter who excels in a fast-paced, dynamic, distributed and international environment
- A creative storyteller through the use of images and copy
- Proven work experience in social media and marketing
- Ran your own blog, website, social media channels, or have streaming experience
- Experience with social media publishing tools
- Experience with CMS (WordPress)
- Strong written and oral communicator
- Ability to quickly learn and explain the technology
- Passionate about the gaming industry
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.