Volunteer Mental Health Placement
Recruiting passionate, committed volunteers looking for hands-on psychology work experience in Bali.
- Working in a variety of clinical and communal settings with people with mental health difficulties.
- English for development projects for children and adults.
- Working with individuals with special educational needs
- The Bali Mental Health Placement is suited to those seeking hands-on experience in the education and mental health sector.
- Psychology students and graduates will benefit most from this placement as it comprises of teaching, working with children and those with special needs and also spending time in a clinical environment.
- You work full time during the week, but you have all weekends off to travel the beautiful paradise island of Bali, Indonesia.
All volunteers are required to undergo a series of in-country training sessions run by local NGO’s and charity workers, such as workshops on basic teaching English, working with children and people with special needs. The cost of our placements vary, please see our website for the latest prices.
Duration: 4 weeks in Bali
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.