Chocolate Films produces video content for museums, art galleries, charities and corporate clients. We run Chocolate Films as a social enterprise, and use profits from the video production services to support a wide range of filmmaking experiences for children, young people and vulnerable adults.
- We are currently looking for a new filmmaker to join the team in London. This is a varied role that includes shooting and editing factual video content, creating documentary content for 1000 Londoners and facilitating digital video workshops.
Desired skills include:
- Experience in using Canon cinema cameras (C100/C300)
- A good knowledge of documentary/interview lighting
- A strong technical knowledge of sound equipment and accessories
- Final Cut Pro X and Premiere
- Teaching/workshop experience
- Experience in stop motion animation
- A positive attitude
- A full, clean driving license
Employment is contingent on a clean extended DBS check and clean driving license.
Duration: An initial 3 month trial period with a view to longer term position.
Regular working week Monday to Friday 9.00 – 6pm, but flexibility essential as weekend and evening work is common. Time off in lieu offered for extra hours.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.