3 days left
- Full Time
- In this challenging, international environment you would be responsible for working with senior professionals from leading worldwide companies, to develop the intellectual content of high-level, commercial conference programmes within banking, finance and insurance.
To successfully project manage our conferences from initial topic conception to final execution requires a passionate, hardworking achiever with:
- Excellent telephone and desk research skills
- Determination to meet production deadlines and deliver results
- Superb copy-writing skills
- International business acumen and commercial awareness
- A can-do attitude in challenging situations
- Exceptional interpersonal and client-facing skills
- Spanish language would be a distinct advantage
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.