Commercial and Marketing Graduate Scheme
5 days left
- Full Time
We’re excited about our scheme, it’s a truly unique chance to get a broad cross-business experience, in a dynamic and growing environment and developing a fast track understanding of retail.
- Powershop placements will be a full, fast-paced, immersive experience (we’re a start-up business after all!), with the successful graduate focusing on commercial/marketing activities while working across the whole span of the Powershop operation, developing a breadth of skills and knowledge outside of just one focus area. This is experience we know will stand high-flyers in good stead for the broader skill sets needed to take on future leadership roles in retail.
- We want you to have genuinely tangible achievements by the end of our scheme. So, we’ve got lots of real business opportunities and challenges you can tackle, while soaking up the maximum amount of knowledge and experience while you’re here.
- Our scheme will allow you to complete a variety of 4 placements over a 2-year period. Each placement will give you a unique opportunity to challenge and develop yourself to become a future leader.
- Some of the areas you can get stuck in are:
- Gaining exposure to fast paced marketing environment
- Supporting to delivery of a range of marketing and digital activities
- Working with a number of key marketing agencies and suppliers
- Building new ways of working for our pricing and operational teams
- Opportunity for placements in our parent Company, npower.
- We’re looking for graduates who are really passionate about getting things right for customers and finding different ways of doing things. You’ll be able to work confidently with ambiguity, balance a wide range of tasks and be able to handle complexity. In return we’ll give you lots of support to make sure you get the most of this placement, enabling you to really get stuck-in and build some really unique experiences.
- Our scheme will present a steep learning curve, but will also be a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a stretch and is excited by the opportunity to thrive in a dynamic and growing retail environment.
- You will require a minimum 2:2 degree
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.