2018 Graduate Software Engineer
Graduate Software Engineer required by a market leading company located in Bracknell, Berkshire. Due to continued success and planned expansion the company are looking to hire a Graduate Software Engineer to join their existing, highly skilled team of Engineers.
The successful Graduate Software Engineer will be working on multiple projects as well as providing frontline support on company products.
Extensive practical training and support will be provided. There is the opportunity long term to move into a number of different development/engineering areas as well as the opportunity to travel.
- Design/Development of Software
- Frontline support to clients worldwide
- Technical management of projects/platforms
- Degree from a 'Russell Group' University in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Maths, or similar
- A-level grades BBB or above
- Understanding of at least one programming language such as: C, C++, C#, Java, Python etc.
This is an opportunity to join a successful, expanding market leading company offering the chance to work on interesting projects.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.