Graduate / Junior Software Test Analyst
Graduate / Junior Software Test Analyst required by a successful technology company based in Bournemouth. Due to continued success and growth they are looking for a Graduate / Junior Test Analyst to join the team. The successful candidate will take ownership of the full quality assurance life cycle, focusing on fault finding, bug fixing and helping develop forward thinking test strategies and plans. The company offers an innovative working environment with opportunities for progression.
Extensive training and support will be provided for the successful candidate who will be joining an expanding, high-tech company with extensive opportunities for progression.
- Ensuring software functions remain at the highest standards
- Developing and executing Test Plans/Cases
- Accurately documenting testing activities
- Liaising with software development team
- Enthusiasm for technology and a passion for learning new skills in software testing
- Willingness to learn new technical skills
- Any commercial experience in software testing or would be advantageous but is not essential.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.