Graduate Support Analyst
2 days left
- Full Time
A specialist software company requires a Graduate Support Analyst to join their team based on the outskirts of Southampton.
The Graduate Support Analyst role is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to gain experience in 1st - 3rd line support and get great exposure to a wide range of solutions within a specialist software company.
This Graduate Support Analyst role would suit a recent graduate who has come from an Information Technology, Maths or Science related degree who has a keen interest in problem solving and continual learning.
- Logging and resolution of 1st - 3rd line support issues
- Maintenance of internals systems
- Testing of development fixes
- Implementation of software changes
- Creation and maintenance of internal knowledgebases
- A keen interest for problem solving and continual learning
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- MS SQL Server - Desirable
- Oracle Databases - Desirable
- Experience working within a software development environment - Desirable.
- Relevant degree level qualification
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.