As a Technical Analyst for Jarmany, you’ll be working on major projects for globally recognised organisations. You’ll work directly with clients to help harness and analyse data, while receiving continuous support and training from a Senior Analyst and support teams.
You’ll have the opportunity to challenge yourself, to fully utilise your capabilities, and to gain exposure to a wide range of technologies and platforms. Your role will be varied, flexible and you’ll develop a wide range of technical and support skills to help you work more effectively.
As part of this role you will be enrolled in our Graduate Scheme which will support you through the first 18 months of your time at Jarmany. The scheme will provide you with a structured program to guide your learning and provide you with regular reviews.
- Understanding of ETL, stored procedures, functions and triggers
- Designing/implementing data cubes using SSAS
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure cloud administration
- Web and application development using C#, ASP.NET
- Microsoft Power BI, Power Pivot, Power Query, Power View
- Front-end data visualisation development using tools such as Excel, Qlik Sense, Tableau etc.
- Ability to perform statistical analysis in R & Python
- Experience in troubleshooting and understanding existing database systems, performance tuning and optimisation
- Commercial experience of working with SQL Server (scripting and database administration)
- Strong academic success
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Commercial awareness
- Independent, self-motivated and able to show initiative
- Great with technology (MS Office proficiency required)
- Results-driven and able to work well in a team
- Commercial/Internship experience preferred but not essential
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum 2:1 degree in computer science / software engineering
- A-levels or equivalent to more than 300 UCAS / 120 New UCAS points
- You’ll get the opportunity to work with leading companies in positions of responsibility.
- You’ll also learn what it is like to work in an entrepreneurial environment and become part of our collaborative community.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.