Digital and Data Graduate Scheme
npower aims to be a data driven company offering a leading digital experience to customers and employees. By being digitally capable in all functions we will ensure that, customer or employee the primary engagement is a digital one. The future of the business is focussed on how we manage and maximise data, driving insight, identifying new ways of engaging with customers and profitable routes to market. We’re looking for exceptional candidates who have the potential to be leaders in our digital and data world
- Project management and business analysis
- Digital customer experience and journey optimisation
- Strategy, transformation and future technology
- Data science and behavioural analytics
- Evidence your enthusiasm and aptitude, combining analytical thinking, organisation and communication skills
- Provide willingness and confidence to engage with stakeholders
- Highlight the importance of a strong team ethos, ensuring everyone has an involvement and is making an impact
- Demonstrate the ability and motivation to tackle new initiatives and challenge where appropriate.
- Have an interest in consumer technology and the Digitisation of the energy industry
- You will require a minimum 2:2 degree
- This scheme offers a fantastic opportunity to gain insight into our business, through a range of placements over a two year period.
- In exchange for your drive, passion and thirst for knowledge, we’ll provide you with the necessary skills to unlock your leadership potential in a digital first organisation .
- By joining our graduate scheme, you’ll have the opportunity to experience a variety of roles over 24 months, which most people won’t experience in a lifetime.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.