Teach China Graduate Program, 2019
Opportunity China are accepting applications across the UK for the 12 month Teach China Graduate Program, commencing February and September 2019. The program and will combine your development as a teacher and a globally-conscious citizen while offering training, support and cultural orientation. No prior teaching experience is required, and applications from all study areas accepted.
- The role itself will require the delivery of well-planned English lessons to your students, which will often focus on oral English. Class sizes typically range between 4 – 12 students, with the support of a Chinese Teaching Assistant. Teaching English in a school in China, you’ll enhance your global awareness while honing presentation and leadership skills, boosting employability and diversifying your experience.
- Modern apartment or accomodation allowance provided
- Flight reimbursement
- Various performance bonuses
- Paid vacation entitlement
- Mandarin Lessons
- Mentor Program
- Pre-Departure & Arrival Training
- Airport pick-up
- Work Z visa and Visa Support
- Local Medical Insurance
- Working in China requires resilience and an adaptive mindset. You’ll need to have excellent communication skills, good ideas, determination and some humour! We ask that you have a global outlook, and are able to combine a strong work ethic and self-discipline with warmth and empathy.
- You do not need to speak Mandarin, and applications are welcome to graduates from any subject area.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.