We are Take Note, a long-established and respected note-taking and transcription company. We pride ourselves on being a forward-thinking business, always making sure we are ahead of the most recent technology, making sure we’re at the top of our game; providing the best service for our clients, and the best job for our student-filled typing force.
- We’re now looking for some amazing new superheroes to join our team. Superheroes who type accurately and quickly, all the while getting paid for it.
- Can you type at 80+ words per minute? (We like you!)
- Do you have your own laptop? (We like you a lot!)
- Are you punctual, professional and friendly? (A WHOLE lot!)
- Are your English language, grammar and spelling skills top-notch? (Oh my, I think we just fell in love!)
- We need these typing superheroes to note-take in and around London at focus groups, meetings, and all manner of corporate events, and in return we’ll provide £16.50+ per hour and flexible work to fit around your other commitments.
- And possibly a cape.
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.