STFC Graduate Opportunities
About the programme:
Our graduate development programme bridges the gap between academic and professional qualifications. Our graduates join us in a permanent position, starting a real job from day one; graduates enjoy two years of formal soft skills together with technical training and development, as well as on the job experience
Our graduate scheme is accredited by:
- Institute of Mechanical Engineers
- Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Institute of Physics
- British Computer Society.
In order to be eligible for STFC’s graduate scheme, you need to have;
- obtained or be working towards your first degree Bachelors or Masters, (not doctorate) in a relevant subject
- achieved or expected to achieve 2:1 or above graduated in the 18 months immediately prior to your application or due to graduate in 2018
- the right to live and work in the UK.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.