Graduate Sales and Management Programme
One of the largest names in the electrical & lighting products industry is offering sociable and sales-focused graduates the opportunity to join this exciting sector. They sell to a huge and varied customer base including government agencies and local authorities, the hotel and leisure industry and the building and construction industry, to name a few.
This is an ideal role for ambitious and driven graduates who are keen to develop their careers within a commercial environment. As a Graduate Sales and Management Trainee, you will make an impact by:
- Gaining a valuable insight into various areas of the business: warehouse, trade counter, purchasing, internal sales and field sales
- Receiving product, skills and industry sales training
- Working one-on-one with an experienced mentor
- Progressing to a key Area Sales Manager/Business Development Manager role in the business
- Building strong relationships with key clients and suppliers
- Establishing relationships and maximising the profitability of new B2B customers
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish a career with a well-renowned business whose opportunities are highly sought after by industry professionals.
For this Graduate Sales and Management Trainee position, you should be:
- A graduate with a Business degree or similar
- A quick learner
- An excellent communicator
- Enthusiastic, competitive and confident
- Passionate about building a career in sales and management
- Ready to hit the ground running in a challenging role
- In possession of a full UK driving licence
The business you’ll be working for offers fantastic rewards for hard work and success. You’ll receive:
- Regular salary reviews as you progress
- Your cut of the company’s profits in the form of an annual lump sum bonus – uncapped potential
- High-spec company car (after initial training period)
- Opportunity to develop the skills required for management
Think you’ve got what it takes? Don’t miss out – apply today!
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.