Personal Cruise Advisor
As a market leader in the cruise industry, Carnival operate spectacular ships all over the world. Join us as a Personal Cruise Advisor within our Southampton Contact Centre and you'll go far too. You would be responsible for providing customers and travel agent partners with an extraordinary standard of customer service, securing bookings with dedication as well as maximising all sales opportunities.
Do you love travel?
Have you got a flair for sales & customer service?
Help our guests book their perfect cruise " join us as a Personal Cruise Advisor.
As a market leader in the cruise industry, Carnival operate spectacular ships all over the world.
Join us as a Personal Cruise Advisor within our Contact Centre at our impressive head office in Southampton and you'll go far too. You would be responsible for providing customers and travel agent partners with an extraordinary standard of customer service, securing bookings with dedication as well as maximising all sales opportunities.
- This role is paying a competitive salary with performance related commission and great company benefits including a pension scheme, flexible benefits and concessionary cruises!
- Answering calls from P&O and/or Cunard customers and also travel agents; meeting our customers needs on first point of contact and delivering high quality
- Being an expert within your role and guiding guests effortlessly to the right product
- Converting sales & up-selling; being responsible for your performance
- Building and maintaining effective relationships
- Responding swiftly and effectively to our customers
- Dealing with email requests regarding product and reservations.
We are looking for candidates to join our fun and competitive teams and be proud of our brands, so you will:
- have great customer service skills
- be confident, outgoing and flexible, with a positive attitude and enthusiastic approach.
- be a great communicator with strong interpersonal and negotiating skills, coupled with a good level of computer literacy
- be detail driven with strong organisational and time management skills.
If you're driven and determined, develop your future with a world-leading cruise company that includes the prestigious P&O Cruises and Cunard Line brands. This is a fantastic chance to develop your career and customer service skills within a leading global business.
This role is open to full time / part-time/ weekend working and also homeworking options. All successful applicants will be required to attend a 4 week full time induction training.
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.