Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Internship
An exciting opportunity to gain valuable work experience in ecommerce and digital marketing by joining our team as an intern.
- Digital Marketing: take part in various marketing campaign development
- Ecommerce: daily maintenance of the website
- Content Creation: research, copywriting, and blogging
- Influencer outreach: research, contact, and collaborate with influencers and bloggers
- SEO: conducting research and improving SEO content
- Affiliate Marketing: running affiliate campaigns
- basic photoshop and microsoft office skills
- excellent written communication skills
- passion for ecommerce
- attention to detail
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.