Box Office Administrator
- Grange Park Opera & Pimlico Opera are currently looking for a Box Office Assistant to provide broad administrative support to the Box Office Team.
- The role will be varied, and provide a good insight into different aspects of arts administration and charity work.
- Our standard office hours are from Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm.
- During November, June and July there will be occasional evening and weekend work to support our performances at West Horsley Place in Surrey and for our yearly prison project
- Customer service – by e-mail, phone and in person
- Database administration; inputting orders, contributions and dining bookings
- Processing payments
- Mailings and filing
- Cover during the Festival period, including on-site cover if required at our theatre
- Attend out of season events as required
- To assist with processing post: incoming and outgoing
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise
- A great team player
- A desire to show initiative
- Build and maintain good relationships with all team members and be able to communicate well with people of all levels
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Carry out all reasonable instructions given by the management team and be willing to take on jobs to balance the team workload.