3 days left
- Full Time
Prepare the Group Financial Reporting – FRP
Prepare the Local Financial Reporting – UK Annual Statutory Accounts
Prepare the Group Financial Reporting - Interco
Coordinate the relationship with auditors
- Coordinate our closing process and to propose improvemen
- Promote the development of colleagues in term of accounting knowledge and financial statements reviewsInternal control and internal procedures improvement
- Accompany the FBP on compliance to local and group standards
- Accompany the team on the IFRS transitionPrepare the mapping of risks
- Ensure that all accounting records reflect precisely the business reality and adhere to both company standards and local tax and accounting regulations
- Challenge current practices if needed and propose new solutions
- Be a reference in terms of audit & reporting
- Missions to be taken: Treasury or Real Estate or VAT/Tax or Business Partner
As UK Financial Controller, you will report directly to UK Finance Manager.
You love sport and practice it regularly
- You are fluent in English
- You have an accounting certification (ACCA UK, …..)You like to question status quo in order to constantly improve
- You’d like to share team spirit with us.
- You’re open-minded and always try to find the best for all solutions
- You target to be a Manager in the future
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and if you are invited for interview to arrange for a mock interview.