Not to be confused with Visual Merchandising, our Trainee Merchandisers maximise profit during the season, ensuring the product is in right place at the right time, in the right quantity, at the right price.
- Analyse historical sales to assist in the range building process
- Manage and negotiate deliveries, working with suppliers from Europe to the Far East
- Review weekly sales to help manage stock levels across both Retail and Directory
- Accurately update key merchandising systems
- You are organised and can effectively manage and prioritise a wide range of tasks
- A great communicator, you will build excellent relationships both internally and externally
- You’re able to interpret data and make suggestions to your Merchandiser
- You thrive in a fast paced, busy environment and love it when the day just passes in a * blur
- Approachable and at your best in a team environment.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Excel
- Highly numerate
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.