Project Analyst / Junior Consultant
We offer a three-year Development Programme with academic focus and client experience. Our specialism is business change and our programme offers accredited qualifications across a range of change disciplines including project management and business analysis.
Year one will focus on fundamentals of business change working up to advanced qualifications in years two and three. We complement our formal training with direct client experience working at some of the UKs leading blue chip organisations.
Graduates of our programme accelerate their own careers with roles at leading clients or consultancies through our Future Opportunities Programme.
Grayce is a young, dynamic start up organisation – always on the lookout for bright ambitious graduates looking to start their career in change.
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Professional qualifications in Business Analysis
- Experience at UKs leading blue chip companies
- Career development and mentoring
- Pension scheme
- Company holidays
- Social events/nights out
- Educated to degree level 2:1 or higher
- A-levels or equivalent to more than 320 UCAS points
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Interest in business change
- Drive to continuously improve
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.