We are looking for applications from new graduates who are interested in securing a full time sales or Recruitment Consultant position to start in July, August or September. Graduates from any degree course can apply and full training is provided.
Our vacancies are for both trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultants and Graduate Resourcers. Our Recruitment Consultants are focussed mainly on building relationships with high quality companies, which involves both face to face and telephone sales. A Graduate Resourcer specialises in finding and matching candidates to our clients’ vacancies, where the emphasis is on telephone screening and interviewing.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment with a team of ambitious and proactive like-minded individuals at our new offices on the waterside Cams Hall Estate business park in Fareham, which has easy access to either Southampton or Portsmouth. Recruitment is a dynamic and rewarding career and no two days are the same. Our enthusiastic and fun environment will give you the opportunity to learn and excel from colleagues who are passionate about their job and driven to be the best in their chosen field.
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is a small but highly successful professional recruitment company which has been recognised as one of the top 250 recruitment companies in the UK. We are a specialist Recruitment Agency of 30 employees with low staff turnover and a dedication to providing the best customer service to both clients and candidates. We offer our graduate trainees excellent recruitment and sales training, mentoring and career development, team and individual incentive schemes, company events such as Goodwood races and a boat trip, regular team nights out and a wide range of additional benefits. You will be paid a good basic salary and will be able to earn additional commission and bonuses so that your financial package can increase substantially every year.
You will need to have strong communication skills, a competitive nature and a desire to be the best you can be. A confident telephone manner is important and you should be a resilient and persistent character who is determined to achieve results. If you are interested in working in recruitment for a forward thinking and innovative company, a career with Blueprint Recruitment Solutions could be a really good choice for you.
- Speaking to customers and maintaining strong working relationships
- Developing new client contacts and proactively sourcing candidates
- Understanding the needs of both clients and candidates
- Arranging interviews between candidates and clients
- Managing the recruitment process through to offer and acceptance
- Attending team strategy meetings
- Generating leads, referrals and business networks
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £26K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period
- Comprehensive graduate training, mentoring and development.
- A private Healthcare scheme and a sporty culture
- A meritocratic environment that rewards individual achievements
- Dress down Fridays, Golf club membership, company events, such as Goodwood Races, Team trips, Christmas & Summer parties, regular team lunches and nights out.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.