A good home for everyone. It’s what we believe in, and it’s what we make possible. From our Southampton Store Support Office, we equip our stores, our people, and our whole business with everything it takes to help our millions of customers create the homes they want. Join us as a Marketing Executive and you’ll help us speak to all these customers, all across the country.
Working within the CRM team reporting to the TradePoint Direct Communications Associate. Assisting in the delivery of the direct communication plan for different customers segments and audiences and to ensure creative is integrated on brand and delivered on time.
• Execute creative campaigns focused on clear customer objectives within agreed budgets
• Brief, manage, coordinate and check content for campaigns across Email, SMS and Direct Marketing
• Work with Analytics team to test and review customer segmentation and campaign targeting
• Responsible for reviewing and sharing post campaign performance and making recommendations to improve results
• Manage timelines and create effective briefs
• Ensure we deliver our commitments to our customers recognising their wants and needs within our communication
• Follow brand guidelines at all times
• Work with insights to utilise knowledge flows with respect to customer behaviour, wants and needs to foster appropriate, timely and relevant customer communications
• Working with our chosen email partners to brief work and optimise future communications
• Marketing or business-related degree or working towards a professional marketing qualification
• Proactive and focused in the pursuit of objectives; will need to be customer and commercially aware
• Adaptable; working on multiple campaigns and different audiences
• Self-motivated and proactive with the desire to achieve results
• Strong verbal and written communications skills and can communicate and collaborate with different teams across the business
• Enjoys testing ideas to improve performance; excellent attention to detail and can proof check content
• Well organised; able to focus on engagement and delivery against agreed timelines
• Naturally creative and ideas-led and good at communicating this to others
We want to ensure that all employees, future employees and applicants to all Kingfisher companies are treated equally regardless of age, gender, marital or civil partnership status, colour, ethnic or national origin, culture, religious belief, philosophical belief, political opinion, disability, gender identity, gender reassignment or sexual orientation.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.