Business Support Assistant
The successful candidate will ideally need to be experienced within a commercial environment and offer previous experience in an administration role. Additional training and development is offered in this opportunity. In addition you will need to be highly accurate in your work and be competent in Excel, Database management and Word.
- To undertake general office duties such as post opening and reception cover.
- To undertake the preparation of post for collection.
- Maintaining GL Hearn database with up to date data for properties held
- Communication with clients and colleagues to keep records up to date, generally by e-mail or telephone.
- Requesting tenure for properties and ensuring the same is updated as required.
- Inputting of data received from client schedules, generally in excel or hard copy.
- The requesting of and analysing client trade information.
- Providing support to Case Valuers, preparing reports, presentations and submissions for hearing at Tribunal
- Dealing with all actions required in respect of the Check, Challenge and Appeal process
About GL Hearn| Part of Capita Real Estate & Infrastructure
We are one of the UK's leading real estate consultancies. At GL Hearn, we provide trusted commercial real estate advice to developers, investors and occupiers in both the public and private sector.
- Competent IT skills - Excel, database management, Word
- Good time management / prioritisation skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 25 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.