There are thousands of graduates in the market, stand out from the crowd.
Technology is transforming all our lives – developments in robotics, automation, artificial intelligence and big data are creating the careers of the future. On FDM’s Graduate Programme, you could be working with some of these technologies, and so we are looking for intelligent, analytical minds, people who want to make a difference; graduates who desire to be at the forefront of technological change.
Regardless of your degree subject, we believe all graduates possess the skills to fuel an exciting career in technology. FDM offers numerous career paths for you to choose, and that’s why in 2017, we launched the careers of over 1,000 graduates.
How is the programme structured?
Your journey as a Software Developer will begin at one of FDM’s three academies in London, Leeds or Glasgow, where you will receive fully-funded training and the chance to gain industry recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support throughout. Our award-winning Graduate Programme provides a wealth of opportunity to gain transferable skills as well as becoming an expert within your field. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our 180 clients across the UK during the two-year programme.
You will be trained on multiple skills required to become a software developer; from analysis and design, integration and deployment, to automation of software systems. You will learn to write, develop and test codes to fix faults and create new systems as well as be able to use a range of languages and work on advanced modules and projects.
- Fully-funded industry recognised training and qualifications
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Modern and central training academies
- Social events and networking
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines effectively
- Big ambitions to succeed within the IT industry
- Geographically flexible throughout the UK to support our clients
Graduates with a degree of 2:2 or above within a science, technology, computing, engineering, maths or similar subject.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.