DJ / Assistant Cruise Director
We serve. We respect our team. We innovate. We are consistent. We are accountable. We do it right.
Set sail on an exciting career course with Princess Cruises! One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess Cruises is a global cruise company operating a fleet of 17 modern ships renowned for their innovative design and wide array of choices in dining, entertainment and amenities. Princess Cruises is the employer of choice in the cruise industry. We offer exceptional facilities and extensive learning and recreational programs for our crew. Join our team and you’ll enjoy a truly adventurous career with excellent incentives, unlimited growth and ports of call that will leave you breathless.
With the exciting expansion of the fleet, Princess Cruises is seeking DJ / Assistant Cruise Directors with experience in providing DJ entertainment in large scale event settings such as weddings and corporate hospitality. Be the Consummate Host by presenting entertaining, engaging and memorable activities and recorded music that delights and serves our passengers throughout their cruise.
Minimum applicant requirements:
- Significant previous experience as a Disk Jockey
- Knowledge / experience of music, songs and trends to enhance the entertainment experience
- Experience in the hospitality industry, ie cruise line, resort, family camp or entertainment business is preferred
- Must be articulate and have strong stage performance ability
- Personable communicator with outstanding social skills and a warm, friendly and caring personality
- Possess the ability to adapt and adjust to a variety of circumstances
Princess covers the cost of flights, transfers, meals, uniform and all equipment used on the job.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.