Graduate Sales Executive
2 days left
- Full Time
Love life sciences and sales but loath lab work?
Did you love what you studied but don’t necessarily want a career in it…….realise that you are more target driven and high achieving? Then look no further we are looking for high achieving graduates in life sciences.
In this dynamic sales role, you’ll be utilising the knowledge that you have studied for and you’ll be responsible for raising awareness and selling delegate places on a range of our conferences. You’ll be contacting senior decision makers to discuss their current requirements and helping them to evaluate how attending our events can accelerate their business objectives.
The harder you work the bigger the pay cheque. You can expect to earn between £30-£35K in your first year and potentially 40K in your second year. The on target earnings is uncapped so the sky really is the limit with many progressing to a management role within 18 months.
At our brand new offices based in the heart of Victoria, you’ll join our three week intense sales academy combining both classroom theory and on the job learning where you’ll master the latest sales techniques from the best trainers in the industry.
Giving you all the tools to enable you to not only meet but surpass your target earnings.
If you’re looking for a role with incredible earning potential, a great environment with like-minded people and a 1st class training and development programme then apply now.
- £18,000 - £24,000 basic with a realistic year 1 OTE of £30,000.
- Actual average bonus and commission (not including basic salary) for: year two – £24,706.86; year one – £14,186.97
- Potential of promotion in your first three-six months - 19 promotions in delegate acquisition in 2017
- Opportunity to progress to other Hanson Wade departments from delegate sales - five 'internal hires' to production based roles in 2017; seven promotions to senior sales roles in 2017
- Individual training budget
- Regular incentives for high achievers
- Organised social nights out
- International travel to attend events
- A fun and fast paced working environment
At Hanson Wade we expect you to work hard, but we also want you to have fun doing it. You’ll work in a vibrant, friendly atmosphere that helps you get the most out of your working day.
- You aim to beat any target set and push yourself in and out of work
- Hardworking and ambitious
- Thrive in a commercial environment
- Quick thinking
- Eager to learn
- Confident on the phone
- Your CV easily demonstrates that you have that added potential we’re looking for
- You have a right to work in UK
You are a determined 2:1 graduate
Accepted degree subjects
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.