Are you living in London and looking for exciting, flexible work? HIGH SOCIETY is here for you! We are a staffing agency that provides part-time bar and waiting staff for fantastic events in London. We have an excellent reputation built up over 20 years and would love to welcome you on board
- Flexible work - choose your own shifts
- Full training provided
- Mobile Phone App - keep up-to-date with future shifts, see your feedback and much more
- Increasing pay with experience
- Time and a quarter after midnight
- Transport for jobs outside of London included as well as travel time pay.
- Many exciting venues, such as Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Cutty Sark, Madame Tussauds and London Aquarium, and amazing events like BAFTA Awards, Royal Ascot, Six Nations at Twickenham and Paris Air Show!
You can start work just 48 hours after your initial application.
- Our only requirements are that you must be over 18, have a central London postcode (N, E, S, W, NE, NW, SE & SW), a good work ethic, immaculate appearance, an excellent command of English and enthusiastic manner.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must be able to speak English fluently
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.