A new Autocad technician role has opened up to work for a well-established family run company based in Winchester. The business is involved in producing timber frame buildings for the residential and commercial sector. We undertake the whole process from initial design right up to delivery and installation of the final product.
- Preparing accurate detailed drawings layouts such as floor plans, elevations and perspectives in 2D and 3D CAD
- Utilising latest 3D software and 3D visualisations
- Knowledge of the latest Building Regulations to be implemented in the commercial designs would be advantageous
- Assisting Senior staff with ongoing projects
- Devolving technical solutions to construction problems
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency using AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Having a relevant qualification in Architecture or Construction related would be favourable for this position although other paths will also be considered
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Commutable distance to the Winchester (Hampshire) area
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.