Graduate Software Developer
Working closely with clients, you’ll analyse exactly what they need. Then you’ll design, develop or maintain precisely the right application or the environment it will operate in. It’s work that will involve you in everything from coding/development, testing, integration and installation.
- You might be developing languages, methods, frameworks and tools.
- Supporting server-based databases in development.
- Integrating applications into different platform technologies.
- Whatever the project, you’ll indulge your passion for software and your love of exploring ideas. And qualities like these will help you become the person clients turn to when they face their most complex challenges.
- You might be a fresh graduate or have already launched your career. Either way, you’ll have an IT background plus plenty of practical experience.
- You might have developed your own applications or websites. And you’ll certainly understand that engineering is the art of developing code in the right way.
- Driven and committed with a strong team ethic, you’ll be ready to challenge and be challenged. What’s more, you’ll be keen to work with top-tier clients and guide them through change.
- You will bring fresh ideas and energy to the team
- Professional development
- Accelerated career progression
- An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and if you are invited for interview to arrange for a mock interview.
Please note this opportunity may close earlier than on Solent Graduate Jobs.