Graduate Cyber Security Consultant
Our cyber security services protect people, IT and industrial systems and the Internet of Things. They place security at the core of digital transformation. And they’re constantly evolving. You’ll help shape, market and deliver them, working as part of a UK-based practice alongside a wealth of other security, technical and consulting professionals.
- Designing robust security architectures and processes or implementing security technology for cloud-based services.
- Developing programmes that make client workforces more mobile. Safeguarding online digital business.
- You might be a fresh graduate or have already launched your career.
- Either way, you’ll be driven and committed with a strong team ethic plus a passion for technology and its power to transform the way organisations work and behave.
- Curious, eager to try new things, and prepared to challenge and be challenged, you’ll also be ready to think on your feet, pitch in ideas and pull together with people who care as much as you do.
- What’s more, you’ll be keen to work with top-tier clients and guide them through change.
- Professional development
- Accelerated career progression
- An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and if you are invited for interview to arrange for a mock interview.
Please note this opportunity may close earlier than on Solent Graduate Jobs.