Graduate SAP Technical Applications Consultant
After rigorous training that immerses you in all things SAP you can launch your career in one of two different areas.
In Data Management and Enterprise Performance Management – one of our fastest growing units – you’ll be more business focused. Involved in business reporting, planning, and data and strategy management, you’ll reinforce a reputation that’s made us a SAP UK Enterprise Performance Management Special Expertise Partner.
In our more technical Netweaver group, you’ll help architect and deliver state-of-the-art SAP solutions. You’ll be harnessing the latest technologies, and concepts such as SAP HANA and cloud computing, as you design, install and configure environments, and troubleshoot technical problems.
- Real enthusiasm for the challenges and opportunities we offer
- A good understanding of how technology is changing and its power to transform how organisations work and behave
- Curiosity and a willingness to challenge and be challenged
- A flair for solving problems
- The ability to build strong relationships as well as in-depth technical knowledge
- Professional development
- Accelerated career progression
- An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and if you are invited for interview to arrange for a mock interview.
Please note this opportunity may close earlier than on Solent Graduate Jobs.