Graduate Test Consultant
Working for a number of clients, one of which is our largest client in the public sector generating a total revenue of £517 billion in 2014-2015 with over 16 million work items processed electronically, you will be part of a skilled team tackling a varied and demanding array of critical work.
- Analysing customer business requirements and identifying risks
- Design scenarios to test applications and interfaces between systems, recording the results of the tests themselves.
- Identify areas where manual processing can be automated and help deliver automated test frameworks & test suits.
- You will play a critical role in ensuring our project launches are free of glitches, bugs and hiccups
- You will already have an understanding of IT technologies,
- Strong IT skills that encompass MS Excel and Word, UNIX, Oracle and SQL.
- Professional development
- Accelerated career progression
- An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and if you are invited for interview to arrange for a mock interview.
Please note this opportunity may close earlier than on Solent Graduate Jobs.