Graduate Financial Services Associate Consultant
A role in our Capgemini Graduate Community is perfect for you if you want to help create, develop and deliver cutting-edge solutions to the knottiest client problems. It’s work that doesn’t just call for brilliant technology minds. We need business brains too.
- Contributing to the delivery of business critical technology solutions to clients across the Financial Services Industry.
- Often working on long-term, highly complex projects, developing in-depth knowledge across businesses, technologies and industries.
- During this graduate programme, you’ll work with client teams to deliver technology transformation by designing, building and testing solutions ready for implementation to meet strategic requirements defined by our clients.
- Your roles will vary during the programme, and they could range from defining client business or technology requirements, formulating programme or project delivery plans, through to working with a range of onshore and offshore teams to deliver an overall solution to our clients.
- On top of your client engagements where you will learn invaluable knowledge across the Financial Services Industries, you will personally develop your client and technology skills through our FSSBU graduate training programme.
- An inquisitive and analytical mind
- An interest in Financial Services
- Proactive and tenacious, a real self-starter
- Innovative, creative and enjoys solving problems
- An effective, confident communicator with all levels of seniority
- Professional development
- Accelerated career progression
- An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit
- Encourage growth at every stage
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and if you are invited for interview to arrange for a mock interview.
Please note this opportunity may close earlier than on Solent Graduate Jobs.