International School Admin Officer
Itchen Sixth Form College is looking to appoint an Administration Officer, on a job share basis, for its International School. This is a very varied role, working alongside the International Officers to provide administrative support for the International School & the International School Manager, as well as general administration duties.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Maintain databases for all international students
- Monitor billing, issue invoices and track payments for international students
- Monitor attendance and compile progress reports for parents and agents.
- Take an active role in enrolment and admissions of international students.
- Work with the Exams team to ensure examination results and certificates are sent promptly to parents, students and agencies as required.
- Update our social media pages
- Organise and attend enrichment activities
Candidates should have a good level of general education, including GCSE Grade C or above in English and Mathematics as well as having very strong IT skills. Experience of working within an educational environment & an awareness of UKVI processes including Tier 4 of the Points Based System, would be an advantage but is not essential.
Permanent, part time contract details:
- 20hrs per week worked Mon-Fri
- Salary Scale Point 18, currently £17,100 per annum pro rata
- Job share, term-time only (39 weeks)
Please apply by clicking below and using the attached application form, job specification and job description.
Closing date: Noon Wednesday 22 August 2018
Interview date: TBC w/c 27 August 2018
Itchen Sixth Form College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.