Fundamental finance support role, looking after the core day-to-day activities of the finance department, would suit someone well organised and methodical.
Reports to: Finance Manager
The position will cover a broad area of responsibilities including:
- Office Support
- Assisting with Accounts Payable function
- Petty cash
- New customer account forms
- Adhere to Procam TV policies and procedures
- Graduates with Finance degree or equivalent experience.
- Genuine interest in furthering a career in Finance.
- Approachable, friendly, sociable person who works well in a team environment and enjoys communicating with people across the company from business directors to crew members.
- Must be an efficient, reliable individual, who can multi-task in an organised and concise way.
- Basic Excel skills.
- Attention to detail with self-reviews necessary to ensure the accuracy of work.
- Would suit someone who is looking to train or maintain a career in Finance.
Please note: We only accept direct applications, strictly no agencies or third-party recruiters. Thank you.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and if you are invited for interview to arrange for a mock interview.