Babcock International Group is a Global company delivering bespoke, highly skilled engineering support underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure and specialist training in various areas.
Building on successfully delivered projects to highly valued marine customers; we are expanding our capability in developing engaging interactive training materials for existing and future equipment and ships. Based in the Fareham / Solent area a number of vacancies are becoming available for the following position:
Training Media - Web Developer
- Developing media for enhanced e-Learning training solutions
- To produce media for training courses in accordance with Courseware / Media production process, Development Manual and agreed Style Guide
- Involved in the expansion of a series of development projects
- Provide advice and guidance to stakeholders on the use of training media for e-Learning.
- Opportunity to develop engaging VR learning content
- Computer Science or related degree
- Understanding of web design standards, responsive design and UI/UX design
- Good graphic design skills for aesthetically pleasing layouts
An overall understanding of
- Good understanding of Unity / Unreal Engine
- Basic understanding of C# / C++
- Previous development experience desirable
Must be competent with Adobe software packages
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe After Effects (not essential)
- Adobe Premiere Pro (not essential)
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance procedures
- Demonstrate a portfolio of previous work
- Motivated and driven individual with an outgoing and positive attitude.
- Willing to go the extra mile with the capability of working as part of a team and own initiative.
- The candidate must portray key communication skills as well as a keen ability to focus on multiple tasks when required.
- A focused attitude to learn, develop ones skills and build a successful career.