Purchasing role within a busy manufacturing company. The main responsibilities are outlined below however we are looking for a flexible candidate who could potentially add value to other areas of the business if suited, such as lighting design, stock management and control, graphic design, marketing etc.
Working alongside the General Manager, the individual will have overall responsibility for: -
- Supply chain – UK and Overseas
- Purchasing and inventory control
- Margin enhancement through cost reduction
- Purchasing of all products and services
- BOM development / rationalisation
- Supplier relationship development and management
- Establishing robust, beneficial commercial trading terms
- Supplier returns
- Sample sourcing
- Freight scheduling
- Managing current and future demands in close cooperation with the sales & production departments and suppliers
Hours are 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
20 days holiday + bank holidays.