Performance Operations Administrator
Our ambition is to be the best sailing nation in the world. Do you want to be part of the team who achieves that? We are looking for some extra support in our Performance Operations Team – who provide operational and logistical support to the British Sailing Team (BST) and British Youth Sailing (BYS). Help us with our mission and join our fast-paced, dynamic, world class team. If you can demonstrate the right mind-set, passion, commitment and competencies to achieve the ambition, then read on.
- Ordering, dispatching and stock controlling of all BST & BYS team kit.
- Maintaining databases and processing financial transactions, to name but a few!
- You will be expected to contribute to the general smooth running of the team and provide ad-hoc support wherever needed.
- Reporting to the Performance Operations Manager, you will work alongside six other Senior Administrators forming a cohesive team of outstanding individuals.
- Computer proficiency is paramount, we love an excel spreadsheet, do you? We are also after someone who can function to a high degree of accuracy.
- We need someone who is not afraid to talk, or listen; be sympathetic, yet stand their ground.
If you are an organised, energetic, self-starter with a meticulous and methodical mind then please fill out the application form and make us notice you by highlighting your capabilities and relevant experience. Although a passion for sailing is desirable, it is not essential.